Qualities & Benefits
· Functional pockets: two sets of pockets in the chest area, special covers for pens, side pockets, four pockets with zippers.
· Comfortable model does not restrict the freedom of movement.
· Triple-stitched for extra durability.
· Reflective piping in front and back
· Ripstop fabric reinforcements
Material: 98% cotton, 2% elastan, 260 g/m2
Reinforcements: Ripstop 65% polyester, 35% cotton, 250 g/m2
Stretch cotton twill fabric woven with a fine parallel and diagonal rib pattern. Because of this structure, twills generally drape well and withstand higher wear and tear. This twill woven fabric has an excellent stretch across the grain for comfort and ease.
The elasticity of the Lycra gives optimal comfort when wearing. This durable and fine woven stretch twill is ideal for e.g. creating pants, skirts or jacket.
RIP-STOP fabrics features are woven fabrics using a special reinforcing technique that makes them resistant to tearing and ripping. During weaving, (thick) reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals in a crosshatch pattern.
Advantages of rip-stop are the favourable strength-to-weight ratio and that small tears cannot easily spread. Ripstop fabrics are used in yacht sails, hot air balloons, kites, parachutes, remote control hover-crafts, camping equipment and other applications requiring a strong lightweight fabric. Ripstop reinforcement is incorporated into heavier fabrics requiring extreme durability.